Friday, June 24, 2011

I need somebody now

  It's a wonder how things change in a wink of an eye.

  This week was my best and worst week in University.

  And I thought life was good. You have no idea how much I want to hug somebody and cry now. I feel like a moron. I'm ashamed of myself.

  I broke my phone last night and I'm phoneless now. I forgot to take money from my parents and I'm kind of considered broke as I can't buy any books I want. I have to go to the bank. But most of all, I guess I'm sad that I can't do electric circuit. I totally suck at it. I never loved Physics in high school and now I'm slacking in it. I should have just given the shop to repair my phone instead of trying to be smart and everything.

  I need somebody now. Hello anyone?

1 comment:

  1. OMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! CHUA SHU YUAN!!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE U TALKING!!!!! how many times do i have to say!!! stop saying all those bad things on urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When i see u, im seriously going to give u a BIGGGGG CHOKING HUG!!! HAHAHAAH!!!! Come on call me asap when u get a phone!!! Im the MISS ANYBODY remember!!!?!! Come over to JB during semester break ok?!

    ReplyDelete