Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello Me

  I'm right now in Selangor again. Yes, it feels so freaking good to be home. I love home people.
 
  Maybe you should listen to the pain of going home.

  My friends and I waited for the taxi like for an hour. The taxi guy forgot about us and asked his friend to take us. His friend never appeared for your information. I caught another taxi guy who sent us to the Malacca Central for RM25. Then, we missed the bus by just 6 minutes. We almost boarded a car whose driver said will take us to Selangor for just RM 25 one person. I called my mom and she told me to get the hell out of the car-which I did immediately with the others. Then, we took a bus which charged us RM 22.30 per person. It was soon to know that a boy took the same bus for just RM 12. We felt cheated to the extend I was so annoyed with everything. Watched 'Vampires Suck' on the bus. That movie really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment