Friday, April 15, 2011

My Last Day of Work

  So, no human being is going to call me "teacher" anymore. I'm cool with it.

  Today was my last day as a kindergarten teacher. I don't know, just when I start to actually like the job, I leave it. The new teacher is more experienced than me, having taught for 6 years. She teaches better, and seeing that the children will get better education, me leaving seems more than worth it. I feel grateful. Really. Seeing it's the last day, Mrs Wong bought me nasi lemak with chicken rendang. She was also the only one who held my hand and wished me good luck. The other teachers well.. teacher Radha was my favourite.Teacher Radha will be getting married next year January and will live in Johor Bahru!
Teacher Radha and me
  I wanted to take pictures of the building and all but teacher Vani told it wasn't a good idea at all. Apparently, dear principal didn't like people snapping pictures of her palace. *_* The place had CCTV okay?

  Still, I took pictures of the kids! Wait, blogger keeps telling me that I can't post them up due to some problems...+_+

  Well, it's weird but I work with teacher Veiji whose son studied in the same school as me and the next door class. (5A) And the problem here is I don't know her son yet I know his mother. Talk about "How I Met Your Mother".

  Cheers to my class kids- Bryan Shim, Hen Ree, Eason Tan, Ker Zhen, Kheng Yi, (my favourite for all the freaking times) Ian, Nicole, Xuen Yin, Fei Fei, Kai En, Xin Hui, Siew Yu, Fiona Tan.

  I know you guys will forget me and I will forget you guys too. All the best there!

  Friday, a day that starts the end of something.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha!!!! u sure miss the kindergarten!! u knw what u really look pretty in this pic.My mum say you look thin from the last time she saw u!!! hahah!!!! star of something new!! u just have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..... i love this pic!!!!! ~chengyi

    ReplyDelete