Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tan Leng+Gaa Mun+Yi Ting+Me= Complete Madness

  So, on Saturday, I went out with Yi Ting Moon, Gazelle Tan Leng and Smarty-pants Gaa Mun. We had a blast! We met up at IOI, at the entrance of Sakae Sushi. I couldn't recognize Gaa Mun. Luckily, there was Yi Ting. It felt so good to finally meet up with them! As usual, Sheena was busy. =Q.. Initially, we wanted to eat at the Little Pantry as suggested but Gaa Mun but it was a bit costly and I didn't really like the food choices. So, we went to Wong Kok Char Chan Ting. The food was average. I give 5 out of 10. We talked and laughed and took pictures(thanks to me and only me).



This is Gaa Mun in baby pink and black tights! She looks fab.
                                       

This is Yi Ting. She wore black T-shirt and jeans. She like black and white.
                                       

They look like sisters.
                          

Gazelle Tan Leng got scared and tried to shield from the horrors of my camera.
                                                 

My food! Ramen with BBQ pork.
                                    

My tiramisu drink!
                                        

Tan leng with her food. same like mine, except its soup.
                                             
                                                     
This is Tan Leng's drink! Something tropical I think. She was throwing away orange peel.
                                                       Yi Ting's food. Seafood pasta.
                                                              Gaa Mun's scallop pasta.
Gaa Mun and Yi Ting ordered the same drink. It's passion fruit drink.
                                                              Yi Ting with her drink!
Gaa Mun in her pose. I kept telling her to open her mouth!

We all agreed it was expensive.
                                      



I'm finally in the picture, clad in pink and black.






Talk about no cameras.
   I wonder if we are ever meeting up again. Yi Ting will be studying at Assunta soon, Tan Leng UTAR, Gaa Mun form 6 and me at T-junction, unable to make any decision. I love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!!! That was AWESOME!!!!!! WOW!! Looks like you really were enjoying so much..!!! AHHHHHH..I LOVE THE FOOD..!!!!!! Especially the tiramisu drink!!!!!*slurp* You are making me drool AGAIN!!!!! HAHAHA!!! Say hi to ur friends!!!! it's good to see you have a friend like me over there!!!

    ReplyDelete