Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Being fat is a crime

  The gym just called my mom. We stopped but we did not fill up the 'I-am-so-over-this' form so some crabby guy called to know why the hell we weren't paying our money.

  Yes, being fat is illegal. It means you are an alien and 'BEWARE' is stuck on your forehead, illuminating 24-7 in your life. It means food is your best friend and your worst enemy. It means people around you who know or don't know you thinks you stuff yourself 3 meals a day in your pathetic life with fast food.

  I flip through pages in newspapers and magazines and feel the world hates me. The first ad? "Have you discovered a safe and effective way to rid unsightly hair?" "Your ideal body line-now even easier to achieve than ever." "become whiter than white". Screw you. Screw the world.

  I'm hairy. I make the world faint in a bikini exposing my fat midriff and elephant thighs. Most importantly, I'm brown. Not chocolate brown, more like roasted chicken brown. I'm everything perfect people will have to disagree. Send me to approved school already!

  For as long as I can remember, I have had the toughest time in my life finding clothes. Clothes sold out there were always too small for me and clothes of larger sizes were branded and expensive. It'd kinda weird to look into the mirror and see a blob of fat. No muscles, tissue or anything. Just a large blob of fat rolling around when I move. The trainer at the gym thought I had KFC, Pizza Hut and MCD 3 meals a day everyday and repeatedly asked me when I told her no as if I was lying to her. You see, being fat is more than illegal.

  I don't use make-up. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

  So, I'm suppose to freaking lose weight to wear nice clothes and be normal for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. CHUA SHU YUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD YOU PLEASE S-T-O-P,FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE STOP SAYING THAT!!! i told i just like the way you are already!!! understand me??!!! please so stop trying to babble nuisance ok!!! if not i'm seriously going to scold you if i call you next time UNDERSTAND! i sound more like you sister...ooppss!!

    ReplyDelete