Friday, March 4, 2011

To be hanged, drawn, and quartered

  That's right.

  I feel totally dead inside. Like some tornado had sucked the life out of me. I guess that is how it feels to work with kids when you just cannot handle them.

  Okay, I had a jolly good time picking my nose just now! XD

  Wait-back to the kids.

  Okay, first, I don't like the job. I don't adore children and go like 'Awwwwh! So cute!' I go more like 'Do not come near me, you are super-gross!' A boy sneezed right on my hand today. A boy hugged my thigh. A girl threatened to not buy anything for me when I told her to keep quiet. And then, there is the crying part. They go 'wewewe'. I just wish they all sat down and listened to me. They don't, seeing me in desperation-depression-out-of-control-full-of-misery apparently makes them happy.

  I have to prepare homework for them like no tomorrow. And, I feel cheated. When I first joined, I was told to be the Assistant Teacher. Not the MAIN teacher! I'm given assistant teacher salary which is so low compared to the main teacher salary! I took a day off to attend a wedding and they cut RM17 from my salary! Can you smell the evilness already?

  I totally feel depressed again for what I did. I thought of getting Hem and nut together but then realised that even if nut really like her, she was too good for him. She deserves someone better. Far better than nut.

  PS: Did I mention my only red pen and lovely plastic ruler got stolen by the children?

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha..!! u seriously make me laugh!!! stolen by little kids??!! hahaha..u better be careful!! tht's a great idea of letting me go! if u dont like it then just find another job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the children are really just like wolves wearing innocent lamb faces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete