Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I was happy

  No, actually I'm feeling really broken.

  Can't tell you why.

  Back to my new life. Yes, the day I left school I started a new life. After quitting bakery job, I found myself a job at a nearby kindergarten. I still remember some no-brain told me working with kids were fun. NOT TRUE AT ALL!

  Let's talk about today. I woke up late and went to work at 7.30am knowing very well in my sane mind work started at 7.30am. I reached there at 7.40-7.45am and wrote in the long book at the counter 7.35am. Cool yeah? I put this big smile on my face and swaggered to my classroom. No time to do anything, I ran down to the playground.

  I don't like standing next to any adults when I'm working. Why? Because I don't bathe and go to work and smell like a 100 day old rotting socks.

  I simply cannot control children. More like they control me. My classroom is a complete mess. The kids take advantage of me.

  I had sore throat today to add on my misery.

  I was feeling sad. And depressed.

  One boy in my class got his tooth knocked out, so I was tooth fairy today.

  One boy cried non-stop just to play with toys.

  One boy hugged me when I threatened to steal his food. (I don't eat kids food)

  Kids are...cherubic.

  Now, the most hated part. Before going home, I have to send children home. This includes sending them into their cars, opening car doors and saying bye to parents.

  Life kind of sucks right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment