Friday, March 11, 2011

I killed my driver

I killed my driver and now he is lying in a pool of blood. He vomited all his internal organs-WAIT! That thing is his brain? It's expired! I don't know if I should call 911 or just find him a burial plot.

  Well, it's pure exaggeration if he is physically dead. He is mentally dead. At the begining, he was really excited. Then, he said "headache" repeatedly and sang sad songs as I fumbled with the wheel trying to get him knocked out of the car. He was totally fed up and frustrated.

  My problem? I could not control the steering wheel. The car went from left to right, dancing to Lady Gaga's "Born This Way". I kept going to the next lane, killing my driver's patience. He was nothing to be proud of either, he said he was too tired and refused to be professional.

  He drove me home telling me normally his students would drive after the first class. I was the only one he had to drive home. He told me I was a slow learner and needed 20-30 hours of learning compared to a normal 10 hours. WOW! He repeatedly told me I was not stupid, just slow. JUST SLOW. WOW! Then, he thought he hurt my feelings and told me sympathetically I might have other talents. WOW! He told me if he ever sat next to me with me driving both of us will be lying in hospital.

  Fantastic, I'm a total failure at driving. What's next? Maybe I should protest on the streets like this.


 
  PS: I've decided to send him to a hospital so that doctors and surgeons can stuff and seal his internal organs back into his body. Hopefully, they will give him a new brain. Then, I'll drive him back so that he can lie permanently in the hospital.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, shu yuan that's just purely disturbing. Luckily, u had an understanding instructor. Oh yeah, our SPM result is coming out on March 28. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...u r so funny!!!! hahahaha...drive like lady gaga??!! hahaha...cheng? 28? i thought on 23rd??!! anyway i dont care...i'll just wait till the day comes!! good luck to you too shu yuan!!

    ReplyDelete