Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Destiny



  Gaa Mun called me yesterday evening and we talked for a solid one hour before me being called to have dinner.( My father also had problems with hand phone radiation) She is doing form 6 at our old school. She plans to be a lecturer in Physics and English. I'm going to miss her freaking lot seeing that I will be in Melaka-far far away from her. She is going to be an awesome class monitor for the 2011 Physics class of PBP(1). These pictures were taken at the year of 2010, during Hari Sukan at SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong.


Name: Yap Gaa Mun

Age: 18

Favourite colour: Peach

Favourite cartoon: Spongebob Squarepants

Favourite book: Harry Potter series

Favourite movie: Pirates of the Caribbean

Favourite artist: Anne Hathaway

Favourite food: Sushi

What would you do if a guy says he loves you?
My response to the guy: 'Oh really? Are you sure? Is that a joke?' Then I'd laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh until my stomach hurts. (Poor guy, he must be feeling sorry for himself for falling for a crazy girl)

Best moment in life?
Spending time with family and friends.

What is your dream?
Become a classical music conductor, composer like Beethoven...

One word that describes you?
Fantastic

The reason why I have 'Destiny' as the title of this post is because Gaa Mun believes in destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment