Saturday, May 21, 2011

She's leaving




  The top picture was taken during form 4 jamuan. The bottom picture was taken before I left JB for Selangor. The girl in the picture will also be leaving just like me. She's going to Pahang to do matriculation. She will most importantly leave her bestie Hemlatha who will simply miss-her-like-crazy and all her Sunway friends whom I don't know. Frankly, I didn't really like her at first, but now I love her. Bon Voyage weirdo!

Name: Lim Cheng Yi

Age: 18

Favourite colour: Green & Purple

Favourite cartoon: Phineas and Ferb

Favourite Movie: Harry Potter

Favourite book: Pride and Prejudice

Favourite artist: Johnny Depp

Favourite food: Ice-cream

What would you do if the guy you hate says he loves you?
I'll be like "What??? Did April Fool's Day come early this year?" And if he seems offended by my accusation I'll say " Errrmmmm... give me a minute" and I'll just walk away and laugh like a total maniac.(Aren't you already one?)

Best moment in life?
Everytime when I'm travelling.

What is your dream?
Hmm...go somewhere in Europe to further my studies and be successful...or maybe later then only I find true love???(I'll find for you!)

One word that describes you: Weird.(Can you and Hemlatha not be the same already?)

 Please please do come for holidays to Malacca! I'll show you around and we could scare off some innocent tourist together! Buy me durian from Pahang.

A picture of Cheng, Hem and me.
Cheng looking sad as she leaves JB.

2 comments:

  1. I'm Spongebob!!!! U don't like me at first??? Awww..... Mayb bcos i looked like an antisocial person.... Hehe. Anyway, thanks!!!! I wonder if the guys u want to introduce me to will flee after the sight of those Pahang durian.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAH!!!! cheng u r the spongebob squarepants!!! am i the octopus or the starfish?!!! awww.....so sweet of u shu yuan!!! everyone in Jb is going to miss her not only me..but her family and her sisters too!!!!! Hahaha!!! hope we three can go around Malacca but not to scare innocent tourist!!!

    ReplyDelete