Monday, February 21, 2011

About QUITTING (Wrote this in the gym)

  I'm feeling like a loser, do you have exercise for that?

  Okie, I will be stopping gym. So, this is the last month. Hey, I lost 800 grams! Well, my skinny friend Kah Sim just needs to skip dinner a week to lost 8 kg. I only lose 800 grams like...after a month?

  I'm writing this in the gym with pen and paper, sitting not-so-comfortably on the bicycle machine. Discovery channel is running before me.

  CSY, do you want to continue this gym thing? Hell yes.

  Because it feels good. Very. It kind of gives me something to write about.

  Lets talk about people around me. (I might get kicked for this)

  Now, there is this guy with specs on the treadmill obviously trying to gain muscles and losing more calories than me with his already wet T-shirt. He's hairy. I'll call him Hairy Grey. A small kid runs around looking for his mom, his dad is trying to catch him from the back.

  Hilmi just walked in and out after smiling at me. Okay, it wasn't so bad compared to what I thought.

  This feels like an TV advertisement. Really it does.I remember this TV ad where the girlfriend has extra fats and is laughed by other girls, because her boyfriend is really good looking ( The short ugly boys in my secondary class look so much better than him seriously). The boyfriend loves her so much gets her into a slimming centre. She loses weight and they get married. Right now, the guy in the white shirt sits down and does nothing besides looking at his girlfriend doing treadmill. Well, his girlfriend's transparent elastic T-shirt is screaming to the world: 'The bra underneath is whiteeeeee!' There is a guy checking his hair next to her. Are you sure he is only checking his hair?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha..!!! tht's so funny...oh...never say never..!! who knows one day i might never recognise when you are slim!! BUT TELL U WAT I LIKE THE WAY YOU ARE NOW..!! I cant imagine seeing you all thin??!! just the way you are~~~~ Bruno Mars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete