Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The world is a crazy place

  Naked  man in bank

  I went to the bank last week to be greeted by a naked beggar lying inside. I was shocked. Never have I seen a naked man lying around in my life! I ran to the car, my mom going into the bank to do her thing. I didn't want nightmares. Talking about being innocent.

  Facebook embarrassment

  Till now I am screaming inside and out about the comment I left on facebook that proved to the world I'm a total lunatic. It begins with this boy that i met in the gym that did not say 'Hi' to me. I called him and said 'Hi' just before I left the gym. Later he feels like a total jerk and writes on my wall saying he was sorry for not saying 'Hi' as he was too focusing. I read what he wrote wrongly and thought he did not say 'Hi' as I was too focusing. I commented I did not notice him as I was too focusing on the book I was reading. I know, simply idiotic. I left that comment on my wall for more than a week! I'm screaming again.(Don't bother)

  Never let go

  I went out with Gaa Mun on Saturday. I finally learned to let go. Credit goes to Gaa Mun. She made me realise when a relationship doesn't work out, both sides feel they hurt the most. I thought I was hurting the most. she made me realise I wasn't the only one. The past is the teacher, time is the healer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment