Monday, February 28, 2011

Miss Anything

  Okay, this is an old picture of me and Hemlatha back then when I was schooling and sweet 16 and a total childish idiot.

  Lets talk about Hemlatha. Now, the reason why I call her Miss Anything is I feel I can tell her just anything. She doesn't think I'm an idiot and actually listens to it!(I'm making that up. She probably sticks cotton in her ears.) She is the cutest person on earth and is romantically linked to a tortoise.(Ask me, I'll tell you who is that. No Ninja turtle crap here.) Now, she can't eat spicy food and writes in a weird way.(You got to see it to believe it) She is super-skinny and loves Chinese food.(I think.) I interviewed her on facebook!

  Name: Hemlatha

  Currently studying: A levels at Sunway

  Favourite colour: Green and Blue (Same like me! Green)

  Favourite cartoon: Naruto

  Favourite book: The Host, Twilight Saga (Okay, I influenced her on this Twilight thing)

  Favourite movie: Ratatouille

  Favourite artist: SHINee

  Favourite food: Anything her mom cooks

  What would you do if the guy you hate says he loves you?
  Hahahaha..??!! Well it must be destiny, so I will try to be friends with him, maybe my feelings will change   when I know him well. (You know, she is very very very kind!)

  Best moment in life?
  When I went to JYP audition in Singapore!

  What is your dream?
  'BIGGEST AND FOREVER!' To perform, like singing and dancing.

  One word that describes you: Weird.  (I don't think so, maybe super-weird?)

  Hemlatha, if you don't like this, call me and complain! I love you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment