Sunday, February 27, 2011

Remember Me?

  Right now I'm reading a book exactly with the same title. Just that... well, after years I'm still having problems with facebook. I know facebook helps you to connect with friends and everything. I found my primary six friend via facebook last week and ever since then been messaging him to know how he is. I was really excited(jumping and squeaking in my sleep) that after 6 years apart I would know how someone had changed. I told him about everything I still remembered about him like how he used to be my class monitor.(I'm really grateful I did not tell him I always thought my best friend at that time was secretly in love with him)

  He turned out to not remember me at all.

  I was very disappointed. Look, I know I'm transparent but to that extend?

  He didn't want to talk about anything we used to do in primary school. I just kept asking him questions and he kept replying. That was all. Clearly, he was very irritated by me. His answers were short and abbreviated and I could sense irritation in every reply.

  So today, I asked him one last question on facebook. 'Do you keep in touch with any primary friends?' I also told him that this was the last question. I would prepare myself to ignore and forget him completely.

  Some things are better left forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment