Saturday, February 19, 2011

Musings during the gym

 1. I wonder what they will be thinking anyway. Okay, everything in my life is due. From gym to form 6 to taking pictures. I'm going to have some serious problems.

2. It's clear I abhor the counter girl. She looks like a sarcastic princess from hate-land.

3. I wish I could.

4. I don't like that guy in spec's. He thinks he is a...never mind.

5. I can't be the thinnest, I can be the smartest.

6. I want to cut hair.

7. I want to write a book.

8. I want a vacation.

9. I hate milk advertisements. They say they protect children from virus.

10. I wish I could respond more quickly when telling lies.

11. I wish my face wasn't an open book where people could just read it and tell my thoughts.

12. The last thing I need is Nightmare's brother.

13. A guy is wearing a shirt splattered with paint. I like it.

14. I saw this woman in the market today wearing black sun glasses. She was a cool grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment