Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Start

  It was Valentine's Day yesterday. I'm S-I-N-G-L-E. Always been. Hemlatha asked me to list out 21 characteristics of my future boyfriend. Frankly speaking, how is it like to have a boyfriend? Would it be weird, having another person so close to you? Would it be sweet, having another person to share your joy and pain? Or just simply be there for you? Do we really need somebody?

  My Moral teacher told me(And the rest of the class) once that everyone has a soul mate. I'm skeptical about this soul mate thingy. It equals to people saying marriages are made in Heaven. I wonder why they divorce then. Some marriages were probably made in Hell. After a series of very fortunate events, I hope to stay single in my life.

  I hear about happy endings, but most happy endings are the start of many people's unhappiness. I hear people cheating on their spouses, being abuse, and freedom problems. I am a free soul. I like to do things my way. I easily get bored. I can never imagine being stuck with someone like......till the end?

  Still, I do not want to wake up when I'm sixty, alone and sacred with no one around me. At the end of the day, I need someone you know.

  I do not want to ruin my life getting into commitment. Confused. Really.

  Famous Last Words: The world is so huge, I want to see every part of it before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment