Thursday, August 11, 2011

The difference between big girls and small girls

  My roommate is a big girl-just like me. And the other day, she was telling me how guys actually found big girls dependable and having a gold value to be used. So, at that time, I didn't take her word seriously at all. UNTIL NOW.

  So, there was this guy that kept asking me questions on this and that instead of asking my course mate friend whom very clearly is as smart as me. The difference between us is she is model-skinny and I'm queen-sized mattress. =X So, why can't he ask her instead of me?

  While all the "small girls" get boys to really talk to them (a solid conversation that doesn't include assignments and tutorials), the big girls never. All I get is boys asking me 24-7 about homework and assignments. (Boys are supposed to be better in engineering?) So, I began thinking about what my roommate said and realised boys were constantly asking her about homework and the permission to copy her assignments and project info. Absolutely idiotic.

  Based on how and what I had for dinner today, I don't think I'm ever entering the skinny club. OH WELL!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahha!!! u'll always make me wonder things happening around me! Hahahah!!!! SHUYUAN!!! u r sooooo funny!!! tht's all i could comment!

    ReplyDelete