Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Totally not living it up

  So, I'm waiting for that perfect moment to GO BACK HOME. In another 2 weeks will be the Raya hols and like crazy I'm waiting to go home. I'm having Algebra test 2 next week and assignments and Physics which I can hardly grasp. I think I'll roll myself into a ball and hop around if I didn't copy Polar Bear's assignment. >.<

  I did the worst thing-bullied my lab partner. I'm always asking him to do everything and... made him mad. =X

  I'm shameless when it comes to copying assignments, getting biscuits(or any kind of food in that matter), taking pictures (posing like Malaysia's next rock-bottom model) and bullying my lab partners.

  About the Polar Bear update... there's this girl called Pineapple that's totally in love with him! Allow the squares to take over triangle! Triangles are too compact for 4 people.

  Oh well.. I need a life! For a start, to get people to ask me why the world isn't square.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaah!!!! yeah! u'll be back home again! sad that u couldnt come to jb! I was so waiting for u to come!!! :( It's ok! Bullied ur lab partner until he got mad?! Hahaha!!! And never be shame to ask food! it's for everybody!!! And abt the next rock bottom model!! OMG!!! U seriously make me laugh until i fall!!! love ur update! Have a great day having ur exam! As usual I hate Physics! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be waiting for you to come come come come~~~ bully anyone you want, as long as you stay out of the teachers' radar (and other adults/busybody) You next universal model~~~ I already have physics outta ma life~ but i gotta learn how to get along with bio

    ReplyDelete