Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How it all started

  Okay, so Cheng Yi thinks that the story I wrote was based on how I'm feeling. YES and NO at the same time babe! See, the inspirations I got was from a book I read (Gossip Girl crazily) and recent happenings! Let's start with the happenings first!

  So, as I'm already in University the spread of rumours about people having relationships is a everyday topic to fill in the boring life-especially if you nod your head and sleep in class. Now, we introduce the characters. The first character is my friend, this seriously hot and cute chick, we'll call her Cutie. Next, comes Mr. D and Polar Bear. Mr. D and Polar Bear are best friends. The thing is, they are both in love with the same girl, Cutie. Cutie falls for Mr.D, and leaves Polar Bear in the dumps. Polar Bear, known for his thick fats and everlasting fur, doesn't give up. He still tries his best everyday to woo Cutie.

  BACK TO ME
  How do I get myself into the tangled mess? I was the one who introduced Mr.D to Cutie! There are times I feel I should have introduced Polar Bear to Cutie instead... Oh well, who wants to mess with a bear? Now, feeling guilty, I try to get Polar Bear to be with somebody else (these are the two people I'm trying to push together). But, my efforts so far are proved futile...S.A.D people!

  So, this girl I'm trying to get to be with Polar Bear is another awesome friend of mine. She is super-hot with a model's body and really beautiful. So with me, as usually, things get very very exaggerated! I thought what a combination they would be-totally rocking the whole campus! Another things that makes them meant-to-be is that Polar bear recently officially announced that he needs to lose weight as he is constantly sinking into ice water..BOO! So, this friend of mine can really help him lose weight with therapy and... I don't know-I don't need to lose weight, right?

  So now, I don't know how to push them together, I even thought of their children's names already. Just remember the son's name is really meaningful. The meaning to his name is "Too Full". Please get creative and translate it into Mandarin (tai bao). So, that's the first part.

THE SECOND PART
  There is this really nice senior and I found out through facebook that he has a girlfriend! I had to sing Justin Beiber's 'that should be me'!

  Thinking of all these events, I decided to write the story with it all blended up. The story is from the point of view of Polar Bear.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omygod chuashuyuan!!!!!! U R SERIOUSLY MAKING ME LAUGH!!! keep up the updates! I love it!!! Polar bear is sooo cute! ^^

    ReplyDelete