Saturday, August 13, 2011

The durian cravings

So, before I start...



You guessed it right! I went for durian buffet and it was awesome-until someone burped in the car. GROSS!

  So, since the day I got down for my semester holidays I've been pestering my parents to get me durian. So, my mom got me the one's near my house and it was tasteless. I was not satisfied and showed a sullen face.
 
  Today dad called and went like: 'Lets go SS2 to eat durian.'

  So, my dad is like this 'I'm-totally-against-durian' kind of person so my mom and I ate durian. RM 15 for one person to eat D24 and for Kampung durian is RM9 per person. They'll give you a roll of tissue and there is water provided at a corner.

  What can I say? The flesh was thick and sweet and I felt like vomitting after just a few 'biji' because it was really filling (I regretted eating breakfast). My mom until now still goes like: 'The man at the stall said "RM 15 makan sampai pengsan".'

  So, I've gained more weight since the day I came back! Some fat pics of ma-self.




PS: Durian is awesome until you burp it out!

1 comment:

  1. OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    NOT DURIANS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    And ur pose with the durian is AWESOME!!!!! hahahahaaha!!!!!

    I just hate the smelllllll!!!! I support ur dad! I'm against it!!!

    So, does that mean I'm not a Malaysian??!!! Hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete