Friday, August 5, 2011

Happiness that hurt

I was in my dad's car in Malacca and we were having a good time after eating Asam Laksa in Jonker Street and buying forbidden food for beauty queens (or anybody who gives a damn about losing weight). I saw this particular shop that brought back memories deep from the past that haunted me. It was a shop that sold mattresses. Yet, it was special. It reminded me of someone that was once so close to me and now so far. No way this is about a guy. Its about a friend. I miss her (even if she really is evil-evil-evil to the max). There are some people in life you can never get over no matter how time flies and that one person stupidly is her. My first glance made me happy to the core and left a devastating pain later in my heart when I realised the person who shared those experiences with me was no longer there for me.

  I wonder why the world is so unfair.

1 comment:

  1. Evil to the max?! wow..tht's teribble! Hahaha!!! well, dont ever think about it then if it hurts! You still have other friends that cares for you!!( like me!!!) Hhahaah!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete